1069 Municipal Road - Walnutport, PA 18088 | 610-767-6771

Public Works - Frequently Asked Questions

Lehigh Township There is a dead dear alongside the road, who do I call?
The Township does not pick up dead deer or any other animal. If it is located on a State Road, call PennDOT at 610-250-1840. If it is located on a Township Road, call the Game Commission at 610-926-3136

Complaints for PennDOT can be filed at:
Complaints for PennDOT

My mailbox was hit during a recent snow storm, what is going to be done about it?
Please see Section 163-28 (Code of Ordinances), Placement of mailboxes; liability for damage.

A Township plow or vehicle hit my garbage can, who's going to clean up the garbage?
It is the responsibility of the homeowner to clean up the garbage. All garbage and recycling cans are to be placed behind the resident's mailbox off of the paved roadway. The farther away they are the better chance that the snow from a plow won't hit it. At no time throughout the year should garbage or cans of any kind be placed on the roadway.

Who do I call if there is a problem on a Township Road?
Please call Lehigh Township at 610-767-6771, Extension 119 for the Road Department. When leaving a message, please provide your name, phone number, address and nature of problem.

What roads in the Township are State Owned?
The following are State owned roads: Blue Mountain Drive, Lehigh Drive, Mountain View Drive, Maple Drive, Walnut Drive up to Elm Road, Elm Road, and Riverview Drive.

Complaints for PennDOT can be filed at:
Complaints for PennDOT

Lehigh Township
©  Lehigh Township